Life Musings – Quotes
When the metaphors stunk of sweat and when the poems tasted of blood, I knew a masterpiece had been written
– Written during the end days of the completion of first draft of my book – Demons in my Mind
In my mind is a world I can’t live
But live I shall through my words
Till he maketh my world
A part of your world
– Written at the time when I realized the world is not what I always thought it to be, and that there is no way I can survive it, unless I do something different.
Some take a flight to travel the world, others dive deep into their minds to explore the universe.
– The time when I traversed the depth of my character sitting alone, while I heard chatters of travel experiences
Passion is not about striving to do something 20 hours every day, but to take out just 20 minutes despite all the odds.
– Written when every part of me oozed passion
Best creations in this world, will never be rewarded.
– When I was trying to comprehend the subtleties of a masterpiece
The writing is only as good as the reader!
– In the process of understanding what makes a good book
Zindagi ka safar aksar samajh nahi aata, kyunki sapno mai to sirf manzil dikhti hai rasta nahi
– When I connected the dots